[xmlsec] Big patch to xmlsec in recent OpenOffice.org sources

Chandler Peng Chuandong.Peng at Sun.COM
Tue Mar 1 19:58:28 PST 2005

Hi , Aleksey ,
I  have checked the latest trunk of xmlsec-mscrypto and it is no problem
for openoffice(src680m81) except 4 functions missed.
The missed funtions are
xmlSecMSCryptoAppliedKeysMngrCreate()
xmlSecMSCryptoAppliedKeysMngrPriKeyLoad()
xmlSecMSCryptoAppliedKeysMngrPubKeyLoad()
xmlSecMSCryptoAppliedKeysMngrSymKeyLoad()
and implemented in akmngr.c .
Would you pleased to add these functions into xmlsec-mscrypto ?

Chandler .