[xmlsec] Big patch to xmlsec in recent OpenOffice.org sources

Andrew Fan Xuelei.Fan at Sun.COM
Mon Feb 28 19:30:07 PST 2005

Why double get the same cert from the trusted store before and after the
self-singed cert checking? Otherwise, looks good, and much more better
than mine coding style. :-P

-Andrew

>>> Andrew