[xmlsec] Problem with some cert which has a negative serial number

Michael Mi Hao.Mi at Sun.COM
Mon Feb 21 19:25:20 PST 2005

I gree with you than "01", "00 01", "00 00 00 01" are same bns
theoretically.

But the current question is whether they are still same in MSCrypto/NSS
implementation. If not, we have to keep the leading zero in the xml file.

Michael