[xmlsec] Re: <X509IssuerSerial>

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Feb 3 15:33:52 PST 2005

By default (if there is no children nodes for <X509Data> node
in your signature template), you should get all possible
information about the certificate (including the issuer serial)
written in the <X509Data> node. If the <X509Data> node in the
signature template has some children nodes when only these nodes
will be filled in by xmlsec. Can you check your template and make sure
that either <X509Data> node has no children at all or that it has
<X509IssuerSerial> child, please?

Aleksey