[xmlsec] Big patch to xmlsec in recent OpenOffice.org sources

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Jan 28 02:30:19 PST 2005

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 06:00:57AM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 11:27:52AM +0200, Malte Timmermann wrote:
> > Andrew,
> >
> > can you please work with Aleksey to get all your changes into xmlsec?
> >
> > Would be great if we could get rid of our patch :)
>
>   Excellent :-)

  What's the status about the patch ? I checked the Changelog of xmlsec
and it doesn't seem to list any patch like the one present on OpenOffice.org
sources. Can we avoid a fork ? It was looking like there was momentum
to clean this up, or did I miss something ?
  The last mail I saw on the subject was Aleksey asking for a new patch
with different options and a detail of the change.

  thanks,

Daniel