[xmlsec] How to sign without an exportable key

Erik F. Andersen ea at ascott.dk
Sun Jan 23 06:02:54 PST 2005

Thank you all,

everything appears to work perfectly now.

I use the default keymanager and looks for and adops the key by first calling xmlSecKeysMngrFindKey. I then add the name of the key to the KeyInfoNode before finally signing the document by calling xmlSecDSigCtxSign.

I don't even have to enter the password twice now that the key has been added to the keymanager! I'm only prompted the first time.

If I don't adopt the key and instead assign xmlSecDSigCtx->signKey I have to enter the password for every call to xmlSecDSigCtxSign.

I'm so happy :-)

/Erik