[xmlsec] Help for xkms certificate

tang leviathan tasterix at msn.com
Wed Jan 12 04:40:36 PST 2005

Hello! I have a strange xkms problem. When I test the xkms server programm
in the xmlsec, after I send the test request doc, the server displayed the
error below:
func=xmlSecOpenSSLX509StoreVerify:file=x509vfy.c:line=351:obj=x509-store:subj=unknown:error=71:certificate
verification failed:err=20;msg=unable to get local issuer certificate
I have no idea about this error. Please help me. I have installed openssl
0.9.7d under /usr/local successful Should I do something with openssl?
And more, I wonder how this xkms server works with a pki server based on a
non-XML syntax. Should I add some code to make it work?
Thanks.