[xmlsec] xmlSecTmplSignatureCreate messes up call to xmlNodeDump

Erik F. Andersen ea at ascott.dk
Thu Jan 6 00:34:16 PST 2005

I don't have a C compiler so I can't try the example. I would however be surprised if there are no #10 inserted because it happens every time for me. I just tested once more and it is quite clear what happens. As soon as I add a node via xmlsec the output from xmlNodeDump is altered.

I now tried to build the entire tree in code and no #10 is added anywhere, but as soon as I have called xmlSecDSigCtxSign to sign the thing the #10 is back. It's not in the nodes I added myself but it's inside everything xmlsec has added - and it's corrupting the certificate with the #10 for every 64 characters! The same thing is by the way happening for the signaturevalue.

Hopefulle someone can make sense of this?

/Erik