[xmlsec] Perl bindings for xmlsec1?

Edward Shallow ed.shallow at rogers.com
Sat Mar 26 10:35:32 PST 2005

There is a very good Python binding available on the chance that might
interest you. I have worked extensively with it and have not found a single
problem with it as yet.

http://pyxmlsec.labs.libre-entreprise.org/

Ed

P.S. Valery, BTW version 0.2.1 and the added errorsSetCallback work
perfectly. Thanks for the update  ;)