[xmlsec] Re: Multiple transforms

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue Dec 14 07:32:47 PST 2004

Hm... Are you sure that you want to do enveloped transform (XML->XML)
*after* c14n (XML->binary)? And you did not say what kind of problems
you have with two transforms.

Emailing me directly means that your email has a very good chance
to end up in my Junk folder. This one I digged out of Junk. But I can
not promise that next one would be lucky too.

Aleksey