[xmlsec] How to extract x509 certificate

Erik F. Andersen ea at ascott.dk
Fri Nov 19 02:05:06 PST 2004

Sorry if I'm being a little dense here but I don't understand your reply.

All I have is a xmlSecDSigCtxPtr that has been created by calling xmlSecDSigCtxCreate(null) and then I have assigned the signKey element with the returnvalue of xmlSecCryptoAppPkcs12LoadMemory function.

How can I go from a xmlSecDSigCtxPtr structure to a xmlKeyData object?

Once I have the xmlKeyData object can I then extract the certificate without using any MSCrypto* functions?

Thanks again,
Erik