[xmlsec] How to extract x509 certificate

Erik F. Andersen ea at ascott.dk
Thu Nov 18 00:46:39 PST 2004

Hello!

Does anyone know how to extract the certificate (xmlSecNodeX509Certificate) from a xmlSecDSigCtxPtr structure that has been created by first calling xmlSecDSigCtxCreate and then initialized by assigning xmlSecDSigCtxPtr->signKey? XMLSec does this just fine when assigning the nodevalue but I need to write the certificate outside of the Signature-context as well. I looked at the code and as far as I could see this is buried deep inside the crypto-api specific code (in xmlSecMSCryptoKeyDataX509XmlWrite for MSCrypto). I don't want to be dependant on a specific CryptoAPI. Any ideas?

Regards,
Erik F. Andersen