[xmlsec] Extracting DSA and RSA key values

Larry Bugbee bugbee at seanet.com
Sun Nov 14 18:42:37 PST 2004

Man, that was quick!   ...and good guess on the OpenSSL.

I saw those but I don't want a key structure so much as I want the
individual values.  I suspect there is something I don't understand so
I'm hoping you might suggest a clue?  I'll poke around some more, but
if something comes to mind, I'd be grateful.

Thanks,

Larry