[xmlsec] xmlSecCryptoAppKeyLoadMemory not working?

Erik F. Andersen ea at ascott.dk
Fri Oct 15 01:59:49 PDT 2004

Hello!

Is there a problem with xmlSecCryptoAppKeyLoadMemory in version 1.2.6? I can't get it to work. The function xmlSecCryptoAppKeyLoad works without any problems. I have tried to load the same file into memory but xmlSecCryptoAppKeyLoadMemory still fails. I'm using MSCrypto.

If I want to log errors in XMLSec to a file what should I then do? I have written a pascal translation of the XMLSec header-files but I haven't come across anything that will allow me to do this yet. I may very well have missed it since I only translate the parts that I need.

Regards,
Erik