[xmlsec] C14N augmentation

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Sun Oct 10 16:25:41 PDT 2004

The section 4.3.3 describes non-normative serialization with C14N.
However, the normative section 4.1 step 3.1 specifcaly says that
XML serialization should be done as described in XML spec. And it
is not C14N but regular XML serializaion.

To the best of my knowledge, xmlsec does not have the code you are
looking for. However, it would be pretty trivial to modify c14n code
in Libxml2 to add an additional flag that would control the insertion
of the xmlns="".

Aleksey