[xmlsec] Can't run xmlsec1 examples

Monica Lau mllau2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 14:55:54 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'm a new to the XMLSec library.  I'm using xmlsec1-1.2.6 with libxml2-2.6.12 and OpenSSL 0.9.6b2.  The xmlsec library compiles fine, but when I try to run the examples (ie, "./sign1 sign1-tmpl.xml rsakey.pem > sign1-res.xml") in the examples directory, I get this error message:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1:/usr/local/lib/libxmlsec1-openssl.so: Undefined symbol "OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf"

Does anyone know what this means and how I can fix this?

Thanks for your help in advance!  Much appreciated.

Regards,
Monica