[xmlsec] Re: kwaes problems

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Oct 7 01:32:34 PDT 2004

Well, nothing is impossible, it's only software. However, xmlsec
library was not designed to do what you want. IMHO, there are
2 possible options:
- if encryption is done with XML Enc spec then you can implement
the KDF2 crypto transform for xmlsec library (see docs on xmlsec
website for more details) and then let the library to everything
else;
- or if it is not XML Enc spec or if don't like the previous option
then you can copy/paste AES KW code from xmlsec and do whatever
you want.

Sorry, but if you choose the second option then you are on your own.

Best,
Aleksey