[xmlsec] Problem in xmlsec initialization

Jamshed Nawaz jnawaz at usc.edu
Wed Oct 6 18:28:58 PDT 2004

I was wondering if anybody came across the problem I'm experiencing & any clues how to fix it. Platform is Solaris 8.

I have a daemon that uses xmlsec 1.2.5 for XML encryption. When I run the daemon from commandline all works fine, but when I put the startup script in rc3.d the function xmlSecCryptoAppInit() returns with error (i.e. -1). I'm using NULL as parameter (as for the parameter I'm not sure what "path to crypto library configuration" means).

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

--
Jamshed