[xmlsec] Enveloped signing with multiple signatures

Dmitry Belyavsky beldmit at cryptocom.ru
Wed Oct 6 04:39:23 PDT 2004

Hello!

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, Aleksey Sanin wrote:

> > Thank you. It maked XPath happy, but unfortunately this is not enough to
> > exclude <Signature> tag from digest.
> Why?? Print out the pre-digest buffer. It should be excluded.

It was my mistake :-((
I've reached correct result with code like:

  xpathNode = xmlSecTmplReferenceAddTransform(refNode, xmlSecTransformXPathId);

  if(xpathNode == NULL) {
    fprintf(stderr, "Error: failed to add XPath transform to reference\n");
    goto done;
  }

  xmlChar* nsPrefix[] = {"dsig", "http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#", NULL};

  if (xmlSecTmplTransformAddXPath(xpathNode,
        "not(ancestor-or-self::dsig:Signature)", nsPrefix) < 0) {