[xmlsec] Enveloped signing with multiple signatures

Dmitry Belyavsky beldmit at cryptocom.ru
Wed Oct 6 00:19:34 PDT 2004

Hello!

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, Aleksey Sanin wrote:

> > XPath error : Undefined namespace prefix.
> >
> > Looking through libxml sources, I found possibly your comment about it.
> > Who is wrong?
> The error says that you use an undefined namespace in the
> XPath transform. Print out the template you are trying to sign
> and fix the problem.

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, Aleksey Sanin wrote:

> > What shall I do to provide correct dataList? And what is expected as
> > dataList?
> Print out the signatute template. It's hard to guess what is wrong
> from the code you have presented.

Template is slightly modified resulting template from sign2 example. It
is created dynamically.

I expect XPath transform will have the same result as enveloped
signature for the 1st signature and I'll be able to operate with many
signatures independently.

================
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
XML Security Library example: Original XML doc file for sign2 example.
-->
<Envelope xmlns="urn:envelope">
  <Data>
	Hello, World!
  </Data>
<Signature xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#">
<SignedInfo>
<CanonicalizationMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"/>
<SignatureMethod Algorithm="http://www.cryptocom.ru#sign"/>
<Reference>
<Transforms>
<Transform Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-xpath-19991116">
<XPath>not(ancestor-or-self::dsig:Signature)</XPath>
</Transform>
</Transforms>
<DigestMethod Algorithm="http://www.cryptocom.ru#digest"/>
<DigestValue></DigestValue>