[xmlsec] Enveloped signing with multiple signatures

Dmitry Belyavsky beldmit at cryptocom.ru
Tue Oct 5 02:31:48 PDT 2004

Hello!

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Aleksey Sanin wrote:

> In some case, you may also need to include enveloped transform first
> because of protocol requirements (for example, I believe ebxml requires
> this).

Yes, I include enveloped transform and XPath transform after that. I get
identical digest values at 1st signatures, but digest value differs
second time. Whether I am wrong, or it is expected result?

Another problem is XPath is unhappy: though xmlSecTmplTransformAddXPath
allows to omit the last parameter, I get an error message

XPath error : Undefined namespace prefix.

Looking through libxml sources, I found possibly your comment about it.
Who is wrong?

> Finaly note, that unless every signature in the document excludes all
> others the order of signatures is *very* important in the case of
> multiple signatures.

I see.

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky (ICQ UIN 11116575)