[xmlsec] Problems signing document

Dmitry Belyavsky beldmit at cryptocom.ru
Thu Sep 23 07:41:22 PDT 2004

Hello!

I tried to adopt sign2 example to use our cryptolibrary. I had to patch
original code to provide our algorythms support. Also I defined specific
values for "name" and "href" fields of xmlSecTransformKlass structure.

So when I try to sign an xml file, I get error messages

===================
func=xmlSecTransformNodeRead:file=transforms.c:line=1511:obj=unknown:subj=xmlSecTransformIdsListFindByHref:error=1:xmlsec library function failed:href=http://www.cryptocom.ru#sign
func=xmlSecTransformCtxNodeRead:file=transforms.c:line=666:obj=unknown:subj=xmlSecTransformNodeRead:error=1:xmlsec library function failed:name=SignatureMethod
func=xmlSecDSigCtxProcessSignedInfoNode:file=xmldsig.c:line=742:obj=unknown:subj=xmlSecTransformCtxNodeRead:error=1:xmlsec library function failed:node=SignatureMethod
func=xmlSecDSigCtxProcessSignatureNode:file=xmldsig.c:line=547:obj=unknown:subj=xmlSecDSigCtxProcessSignedInfoNode:error=1:xmlsec library function failed:
func=xmlSecDSigCtxSign:file=xmldsig.c:line=303:obj=unknown:subj=xmlSecDSigCtxSigantureProcessNode:error=1:xmlsec library function failed:

What shall I do to correct this problem? None of my functions (except
library init) were called.

I adopt sign2 example and use sign2-doc.xml as test data.

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky (ICQ UIN 11116575)