[webmasters] Re: [xmlsec] Big patch to xmlsec in recent OpenOffice.org sources

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Sep 20 09:39:14 PDT 2004

Andrew,

I would appreciate if you can generate a new "diff -uN" patch against
the current xmlsec CVS trunk because it is pretty hard to read the
patch at

http://external.openoffice.org/source/browse/external/libxmlsec/xmlsec1-1.2.4.patch

Plus I have some problems applying the current patch (mainly with new
files you've added).

Also it is a pretty big patch and I would really appreciate if you
can write up some comments about it (something like "the change on
lines AAA-BBB, file CCC, lines DDD-EEE, file FFF, ... fixes bug
ZZZ" will do).

Thanks,
Aleksey