[xmlsec] Implementing GOST algorythm support

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Sep 20 08:33:14 PDT 2004

If you are planning to submit your work back to xmlsec then you
are absolutely right. You will need to add all these new ids to
xmlSecCryptoDLFunctions structure (safest way is to add these things
to the end).

Otherwise, you can implement these alorithms in a separate library
and just call xmlSecTransformIdsRegister(), xmlSecKeyDataIdsRegister(),
etc. when you load your library.

Aleksey