[xmlsec] Order of shutdown calls?

Erwann Abalea erwann.abalea at certplus.com
Mon Sep 20 08:12:17 PDT 2004

Hi,

I wanted to know the correct order of *Shutdown() function calls at the
end of my program. The examples use this order:

xmlSecCryptoShutdown();
xmlSecCryptoAppShutdown();
xmlSecShutdown();
xmlSecCleanupParser();

while the API reference tells me that xmlSecCryptoAppShutdown() should be
called after xmlSecShutdown()...

Nevertheless, I attempted several things, and I always get the same
result:
func=xmlSecPtrListFinalize:file=list.c:line=130:obj=unknown:subj=xmlSecPtrListIsValid(list):error=100:assertion:
(3 times)

At this stage, the program has read an XML file (xmlParseFile()), released
the in-memory document (xmlFreeDoc()), with some *Init() calls.

--
Erwann ABALEA <eabalea at certplus.com> - RSA PGP Key ID: 0x2D0EABD5
-----
E> desole mais je n est pas trop l habitude des groupes de discutions
Leçon n° 1 : on répond en haut et on vire le message auquel on répond
Cette suppression facilite grandement la lecture !!!
-+- DrN in <http://neuneu.mine.nu> : Le Neuneu par l'exemple -+-