[xmlsec] About xmlParseInNodeContext() in libxml2.

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Sep 15 08:27:17 PDT 2004

> Write me if you need more help following this complex hack (e.g. to send
> sources).
I am interested :) It would be really great if you can share your
changes. It seems that this solves the problem and does not require
the latest libxml2. In the ideal case I would love to have both:
your patch for old libxml2 and xmlParseInNodeContext() for newer
libxml2.

> But I admit your solution using xmlParseInNodeContext() is
> much more elegant and correct (but the context parsing was not available
> at the time I was faced with the problem).
Yes, however it sounds like there might be a problem with it :)