[xmlsec] I need your help!

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Sep 1 20:31:36 PDT 2004

>     Thanks for your help. At present we build a module as a part of APACHE. Now we are difficult to
 >     debug when compile APACHE project....

Sorry, but it is much more difficult to debug without looking at the
source code. Or at least having an idea of what is it doing :)

Debugging apache modules is not difficult. Just startup the beast and
then attach debugger to the process (both gdb and MS Studio can do it).
Now just set a breakpoint in your function and you are done.

Best,