[xmlsec] help for xkms client

tang leviathan tasterix at msn.com
Wed Aug 25 07:15:34 PDT 2004

hi, I have written an xkms client,and I seclect the
\xmlsec1-1.2.5\tests\aleksey-xkms-01\locate-example-2.xml to send to the
server. However, the server(it is supplied in the xmlsec)out put:
Entity: line 20: parser error: Premature end of data in tag X509Data line
10...
Entity: line 20: parser error: Premature end of data in tag Keyinfo line 9
Entity: line 20: parser error: Premature end of data in tag QueryKeyBinding
line 8
Entity: line 20: parser error: Premature end of data in tag LocateRequest
line 2
Error 2:failed to parse request
I just don't know what to do.Is the xml file not proper? or the parser has
some problem?
Please help me.