[xmlsec] Signing using HMAC: how to input shared key

Vikas Sharma sharvik1 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 13 13:54:29 PDT 2004

I would like sign a XML document using HMAC-SHA1. I
have created the template using the sign2.c example,
but I am not sure how to input my shared key to
xmlsec?

Is there an api similar to xmlSecCryptoAppKeyLoad()
which can take my binary key data & length and
initialize & use this HMAC key for signing?

I am still quite new to this library and going thru
the documentation and code. Will I have to go thru key
manager to initialize this key? I didn't find any HMAC
key related posts in the archives.

Thank you very much for you help!
-Vikas

-Sanjeev