[xmlsec] Konverting header files to Pascal

Erik F. Andersen ea at ascott.dk
Tue Jun 1 06:32:17 PDT 2004

Hello!

I need to use XMLSec in my Delphi applications and have begun convertering the C-header filen til Pascal. I'm not aiming at convering the whole library, just the parts about signing documents. Fortunately there already exist an API conversion for LibXML2.

I know C and for the most part I don't have any real problems converting the header-filen, but the file strings.h has me baffled. In this file there are a lot of XMLSEC_EXPORT_VAR const declarations. Does anyone have any idea as how to access variables in a C-DLL from Delphi?

Regards,
Erik F. Andersen