[xmlsec] Question regarding web services stack

ed.shallow at rogers.com ed.shallow at rogers.com
Fri Apr 30 05:32:40 PDT 2004

Hi Manoj,

    I had asked this question many months ago, and found the following combination works well:

Python Bindings for XMLSec Library:
http://pyxmlsec.labs.libre-entreprise.org/

Once you get the fabulous XMLSec library exposed thru Python, the sky is the limit. You can use any of the SimpleHTTP-based Python modules or a more comprehensive framework like Twisted below.
http://www.twistedmatrix.com/

I guess you have to like Python to appreciate this combination, but if you know Perl, you'll love Python. I picked it up in days.

Have Fun,
Ed