[xmlsec] Question regarding web services stack

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Apr 29 22:36:53 PDT 2004

There are several SOAP libraries available for LibXML2. The one
I personally like more than others is csoap:

	http://csoap.sourceforge.net/

(find others in google). I haven't heard about any "ready to
use" opens source WSDL library on top of LIBXML2 and quick google
search shows nothing interesting. You might try to ask in LibXML2
mailing list.

Aleksey