[xmlsec] Error running xmlsec under windows

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue Apr 20 11:43:30 PDT 2004

> CC:\Download\xmlsec\XMLSEC~1.5\win32\binaries>xmlsec --sign templ.xml
> --output ou
> tput.xml --pkcs12 62NOHASH.P12 --pwd xxxxxxxx, --pubkey-cert-der cert.cer
RTFM

xmlsec1 help-sign

I am not sure why but it is the second question today about using
xmlsec1 command line utility. And the second time it is a problem with
correct placement of the template (file) to sign in.

I was under impression that help file and man documentation that
shows the command format:

Should be enough to explain that options should go *before* the
template file.

If anyone has an idea of how to change documentation to make it even
more clear then I would like to know about it.