[xmlsec] exclusive canonicalization problem - multiple namespace
aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Apr 19 19:08:51 PDT 2004
I checked in the patches for both LibXML2 and XMLSec. As I wrote
in LibXML2 the patch does not touch the core library but the C14N
test program. On xmlsec side, it is a patch in the core library.
I would appreciate if you can either apply the xmlsec patch attached
to my previous message or get fresh xmlsec sources from CVS and try
this patch with your examples.
Aleksey Sanin wrote:
> It is a problems on both sides. The LibXML2 namespaces are a little
> bit tricky and c14n code had a problem with understanding that attribute
> namespace is the same as the namespace declaration in the node.
> The patches for both libxml2 and xmlsec are attached (the libxml2 patch
> fixes the testC14N test utility and does not change the core libxml2
> functionality thus it is optional). I did a quick test and it seems
> to be working fine but I will not be able to fully test and check in
> these patches till next week.
More information about the xmlsec