[xmlsec] exclusive canonicalization problem - multiple namespace declaration

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Apr 19 19:08:51 PDT 2004

Tomas,

I checked in the patches for both LibXML2 and XMLSec. As I wrote
in LibXML2 the patch does not touch the core library but the C14N
test program. On xmlsec side, it is a patch in the core library.

I would appreciate if you can either apply the xmlsec patch attached
to my previous message or get fresh xmlsec sources from CVS and try
this patch with your examples.

Thanks,
Aleksey