[xmlsec] How to find the signing certificate?

Erwann Abalea erwann.abalea at certplus.com
Thu Apr 15 09:28:52 PDT 2004

Bonsoir,

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004, Aleksey Sanin wrote:

> In the xmlSecDSigContext object
>
> http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/api/xmlsec-xmldsig.html#XMLSECDSIGCTX
>
> there is a "signKey" that member that points to the
> signature key.

Thanks. I first searched at this object, but the 'signKey' didn't pop into
my face. After having posted my request, I tested my 'dig into the
signNode' method, it works. But using the xmlDSigCtx is a much better
method.

> The certificates chain is stored in
> this key data under xmlSecKeyDataX509Id.

I don't need it.

> Note that the certificate format is specific to the crypto
> library.

Since I'm using only one crypto library (OpenSSL), that's no problem. Is
it possible to use several crypto libs at the same time?

--
Erwann ABALEA <eabalea at certplus.com> - RSA PGP Key ID: 0x2D0EABD5
-----