[xmlsec] transform question

hungpq at volny.cz hungpq at volny.cz
Wed Apr 14 04:57:25 PDT 2004

Hi Aleksey,
is possible to insert further transform during executing as I
did? If not, what is a correct way
to perform some cannonicalization included in some transform?

thanks,
P.Q.Hung

P.S. Method int strTransformExecute(...) is executing function of
str transform klass
- used by default  popBin/pushBin/popXml/pushXml methods.