[xmlsec] Encryption and namespace

Matthias Jung matthias.jung at xtradyne.com
Mon Mar 22 08:23:10 PST 2004

Oh, I ran into the same problem a week ago, while migrating from libxml
2.5.11 to libxml 2.6.7.

Decryption of such XML fragments works with xmlsec and libxml2.5.x but
not with 2.6.x. Something must have changed within the parser
implementation.

Unfortunately I got no response on my posting till now.
See: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2004-March/msg00206.html

If I would know how to set up parser to ignore this namespace problem, I
could tweak xmlsec.

Regards Matthias