[xmlsec] Encryption and namespace

xs04.jmdesp at free.fr xs04.jmdesp at free.fr
Mon Mar 22 06:27:34 PST 2004

Hi,

I have met a problem in some tests with encryption.

If the part of the xml document I want to encrypt uses a namespace prefix that's
only defined outside of this encoded part, there is an error when trying to
decrypt. During the decrytion process, before being reinserted inside the
document, the encrypted fragment is parsed outside of the document context, and
the parsing fails because of the missing namespace definition.

Did I miss anything obvious that should be done to avoid this problem ?