[xmlsec] DigestValue, xmlsec failure, need guidance.

Andrew Fan Andrew.Fan at Sun.Com
Thu Mar 11 17:54:38 PST 2004

Artur BUJDOSO wrote:

> Is there a way to declare an ID attribute, if it's not present by
> Id="Body" in the Referenced tag? I mean, I got <soapenv:Body> but no
> <soapenv:Body Id="Body">. The latter is accepted by XMLSEC, but true,
> it modifies the verified document.

I think you can think about useing XPath instead of XPointer with ID
attribute in the Reference. Then you still have <soapenv:Body> instead
of  <soapenv:Body Id="Body">, which will make any harm to your document
format and W3C standards.