[xmlsec] xmlsec and dependencies on Cygwin

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Feb 25 09:42:08 PST 2004

I was able to compile xmlsec with stock libxml/libxslt/openssl
from cygwin without any problems. It seems to be possible to
compile NSPR/NSS under cygwin but you milleage may vary (google
for "cygwin nss"). GnuTLS compilation failed with some errors
in header files and I don't have time to investigate the issue.

Aleksey