[xmlsec] Get Buffer to Hash and Sign

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Feb 4 09:37:22 PST 2004

Nothing is impossible, it's only software :) If you want to do hash and
signatures
for particular algorithms by yourself then you just need to create
custom transforms
for these algorithms and register them with the xmlsec.

Take a look at the xmlsec tutotrial:

    http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/api/xmlsec-notes-transforms.html
    http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/api/xmlsec-notes-new-crypto-klasses.html

http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/api/xmlsec-notes-new-crypto-transforms.html

and check the xmlsec-openssl, xmlsec-nss, etc. libraries for more examples.

Aleksey