[xmlsec] dynamic crypto loading

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Jan 15 08:27:33 PST 2004

No, it's not a known bug. First of all, check the runtime library you
use in the library and in the application (see windows section in the
faq for details: http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/faq.html)

If this does not help, I would appreciate if you can give more
details about the problem (stack trace, etc.)

Finally, if you do not need dynamic crypto libs loading then you can
easily disable it from configure.js script.

Aleskey