[xmlsec] dynamic crypto loading

P.Q.Hung hungpq at volny.cz
Thu Jan 15 05:08:16 PST 2004

Hi,
I haven't found the answer in the mailing list, so I am posting this
question. Thanks in advance for an answer.
I am using xmlseclib 1.2.1 with opensll as default crypto pluggin, Windows
platform. The library was compiled according to hint in readme.txt file with
minor changes. The program crashes when program stopping (in "dl.c" line
321, method  xmlSecCryptoDLFree()).
I realized that the xmlseclib was compiled with preprocessor WITH_DL=1 and
not disabled as in the answer in
http://www.aleksey.com/pipermail/xmlsec/2003/001391.html .

My question is: is it a known bug or is it a possible mistake on my side?
Thanks again,

--
P.Q.Hung