[xmlsec] Re: xmlAddID in practice

Wojtek Pięcek woju at pingwin.waw.pl
Tue Dec 23 03:16:43 PST 2003

Hi all,

> If you are using this for Visa3d then don't bother with xmlAddID() and use
> XMLSEC_DSIG_FLAGS_USE_VISA3D_HACK flag. It'll do everything you
> need. Otherwise, look at src/xmltree.c file. There should be examples of
> using it.

No, using only flag XMLSEC_DSIG_FLAGS_USE_VISA3D_HACK not help.

When I trying to verify my signed document, using patched version of verify3
(added XMLSEC_D...), I got:

func=xmlSecTransformVisa3DHackExecute:file=xpath.c:line=1114:obj=Visa3DHackTransform:subj=xmlGetID:error=5:libxml2 library function failed:id="APeN+QH9CmUVZgE7x6Ls/G6RsYO+"

and more errors. Help for me if signed template have on tom mini-dtd, like
this:

<!DOCTYPE ThreeDSecure [
<!ATTLIST PARes id ID #REQUIRED>
]>

This template verify correct.

Can you comment this?

--
Wojtek

Fingerprint: B0EA 20D7 20B6 24E7 DFFE  0D92 710B EC75 46F2 0982
PGP Public Key available at http://www.keyserver.com
                      or as http://www.pingwin.waw.pl/~woju/public_key.pgp