[xmlsec] Re: xmlAddID in practice

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Dec 22 19:16:40 PST 2003

If you are using this for Visa3d then don't bother with xmlAddID()
and use XMLSEC_DSIG_FLAGS_USE_VISA3D_HACK flag. It'll do everything
you need. Otherwise, look at src/xmltree.c file. There should be
examples of using it.

Next, writing questions about xmlsec to my personal email instead of
the mailing list is the best way to never get an answer from me (this email
was found in my trash folder).

Finally, when I tried to send this message to you first time, I got
response from your smtp server that it does not want to accept mails
from mine:

<woju at pingwin.waw.pl>: host diuna.pingwin.waw.pl[194.92.3.132] said: 550 5.7.1
    We do not accept mail from dsl.speakeasy.net (in reply to MAIL FROM
    command)

I am sending my reply to the list and hope you'll read it. And I also
hope that you understand that you'll never recieve any mail from me or xmlsec
mailing list unless you re-configure your smtp server :)

Aleksey