[xmlsec] KeyDataKlass implementation

P.Q.Hung hungpq at volny.cz
Wed Nov 12 07:50:31 PST 2003

Hi,
We 'd like to make xmlsec to use our own crypto framework.

After reading the following comment from xmlsec documentation: "The key data implementation should implement at least one of xmlRead or binRead methods." These are my thoughts:

xmlRead/Write are necessary for reading/writing key-material from/to xml document during signing/verifying. OpenSSL, MSCrypto, implemented only these methods.

binRead/Write are necessary for reading/writing key materials from/to binary file.

My question:
If I implement only these binRead/Write methods, DOES xmlsec core know how to write key-info do xmlSig?

thanks a lot
--
P.Q.Hung