[xmlsec] two crypto libraries at the same time

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue Nov 11 02:20:44 PST 2003

Well, I can understand a situation when you want to perform different
crypto ops using different libraries. But from xmlsec point of view this
would just mean that there is a one "virtual" crypto library combined
from two real ones. This is a trivial thing to do: just follow standard
xmlsec-crypto library creation scheme.

The case you describe is a little bit different (IMHO). As far as I can
understand, you would like to do a little bit more and use two crypto
libraries *in the same time*: application uses one crypto library and
sdk uses another one for the *same* type of crypto operations. This
would require significantly more surgery on xmlsec itself. As I said
I am not sure that this is usefull in real life. But if you need this I can
explain how to achieve this (again, it will require significant ammount
of work).

Aleksey