Rep:[xmlsec] XML Encryption with session key

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Fri Nov 7 08:23:07 PST 2003

You actually don;t need to compile dl.c file (it is used to generate
xmlsec-dl.c
file). But I guess there would be some problems compiling it as well (check
the win32/Makefile for defines that needs to be set in order to compile
it correctly).

Another option is to add necessary compilation flags to produce debug
information
into the win32/Makefile and just run the thing in the debugger *without*
creating
a project (hint: you can debug *any* executable but you'll see assembler
code
unless you wahe debug information in the executable). This way you do
not need
VC6 project files and win32/Makefile change is really trivial.

Aleksey