Fwd: Re: [xmlsec] Problems with MScryto.

Wouter wsh at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 6 06:43:56 PST 2003

You could try something like this (I've removed error handling and other
stuff to make it more clear):

(...)
xmlSecKeysMngrPtr mngr = xmlSecKeysMngrCreate();
xmlSecCryptoAppDefaultKeysMngrInit(mngr);

xmlSecKeyInfoCtxPtr keyInfoCtx = xmlSecKeyInfoCtxCreate(mngr);
keyInfoCtx->keyReq.keyType = xmlSecKeyDataTypePrivate;

dsigCtx->signKey = xmlSecKeysMngrFindKey(mngr, (xmlChar *)cert_name,
keyInfoCtx);
(...)

"cert_name" can be either a so called friendly name of your certificate
you want to use or a subject dn string of the certificate. libxmlsec will
try to locate this cert (with private key) in your default certificate
store location.

Wouter