[xmlsec] Problem with --with-mozilla-ver configure option

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Nov 5 14:21:18 PST 2003

Thanks! Applied and commited. BTW, you are using an old version
with XMLSEC_DOCDIR environment variable. In CVS I have switched
to "libxml2 style" and use "--with-html-dir" option instead :)

Aleksey

Checking in ChangeLog;
/cvs/gnome/xmlsec/ChangeLog,v  <--  ChangeLog
done
Checking in configure.in;
/cvs/gnome/xmlsec/configure.in,v  <--  configure.in
done